RBTI Agriculture Text
This book is the source text for all serious students of Reams's Biological Theory of Ionization as it applies to farming and soil chemistry.
BIOLOGICAL THEORY OF IONIZATION AS APPLIED TO FARMING AND SOIL MANAGEMENT
This book is the source text for all serious students of Reams's Biological Theory of Ionization as it applies to farming and soil chemistry. It is based totally on Dr. Carey Reams's technique of using his approach to mathematics and physics for ideally managing soil chemistry and energy to regulate plant growth and development in order to produce the highest quality food possible for human consumption. The only text of its kind.
Among many new things, you will learn about:
- frequency and why it is so important in dealing with how soil and plants interface during the growing process.
- the secrets of RBTI energy as Reams discovered it and how it can determine the type of growth the farmer wants and needs to create production and quality.
- real meaning and ramifications of soil pH.
- the rules that are basic to understand why RBTI science is the only one of its kind whether used in soil, animal or human science.
- why so called “organic” growing methods fall extremely short when it comes to producing highly nutrient dense food.
- the right way to soil test.
- how to design and implement a soil program.
- what it means to tip your soil energy in the direction that will give you maximum growth and production.
- how to actually predict what your yield potential will be before you even put your seed in the ground.
- the right way to foliar feed and how to custom make the exact foliar formula your crop needs to get the maximum result.
- why and how RBTI soil and plant science works under the same rules as RBTI human science.
- MUCH, MUCH MORE!
|Individual shipping cost||$15.00|